What To Bring
- Your Social Security Number (can be found on Social Security card). Learn how to apply here.
- Your FSA ID and parent FSA ID if dependent. Click here to apply.
- Your driver’s license (if any)
- Your documentation that states you are a U.S. permanent resident or other eligible non-citizen. Click here to learn more.
- Your 2015 federal tax return as well as your parent, if dependent, can be retrieved through the IRS Data Retrieval tool located on the FAFSA on the web application. If unable to use the IRS Data Retrieval tool. You and your parent, if dependent may bring a copy of your 2015 federal tax return with you or you can access a copy of your federal tax transcript, by clicking here.
- If you were not required to file a federal tax return, W-2 Forms for 2015 or other records of money earned.
- Your current bank statements, current business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stock, bond and other investment records if applicable.
- All information reviewed by the CGG FAFSA Completion volunteers will be kept private and confidential and will not be used for any purpose other than helping the students and families apply for financial aid. Students’ and family identities will be protected to the best extent possible and none of the information being requested will be sent to vendors for other purposes besides applying for aid.